- Grill or Smoker
- 10-12 pounds Beef Brisket & your favorite beef rub
- 1 Bag Northern Hardwoods BBQ Pellets
- Preheat pellet grill or smoker to high smoke or 225 degrees F°.
- With a paper towel pat the brisket dry. Generously season all sides of the brisket with rub.
- Put brisket in the smoker, fat side up and smoke until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (about 8-10 hours).
- Remove from grill or smoker and wrap brisket in aluminum foil and continue smoking until internal temperature reaches between 190 - 205 degrees F (about 2-3 hours).
- Let brisket rest in aluminum foil for 1 hour in a cooler.
Pro tip: Depending on the size of your brisket, smoking time may vary. Always go by internal temperature to get the best results.